- The title of the abstract must not exceed 25 words.
- The abstract must not exceed 500 words i.e. approximately 3500 characters (including spaces).
- Tables and figures: count for 100 words each. The relevance of using table/figures will be taken into account.
Image: 2 maximum, count for 100 words each. The real interest of the use of image will be noted. DOWNLOAD A PDF DOCUMENT ONLY, NOT EXCEEDING 500Kb/Image/Table
- Abstracts must be structured as follow: Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusions.
Warning: evaluation of the abstracts by the reading committee is anonymous, therefore the body of the text must not contain any reference to the team or center (eleminatory element).
- The following information must be provided for the contact person: surname, first name, position, department, postal address, phone number, and e-mail address.
Authors and their affiliations must be clearly stated. The first author is the one who will present the work in an oral presentation if the poster is selected. An author can only appear once as first author (in the same category).
- In order to comply with the regulations, abstracts must mention only the INNs of the medicines and not their trade names.
- Please declare a « conflict of interest » if the work has been funded by a company or if you (or any of the abstracts co-authors) receive personal remuneration from a company whose product is used in the work submitted for this paper.
- The abstract, whatever the mode of presentation (oral or written), may be
published in full in the final digital program of the 2023 Conference.
- Submission of ongoing clinical trials is allowed.
- During the submission of your abstract, you must indicate if you are submitting for a written or oral communication or if you wish the scientific committee to decide.