You are selected for a Poster?
DEADLINE: BRING IT WITH YOU ON THE D-DAY
1- General information
- Your poster must be a single page file.
- The template can be downloaded from the congress website, www.imig2023.org « ABSTRACT » page.
- The dimensions of the Poster must be 118.9cm high and 84.1cm wide (A0 format).
- The Poster will be displayed in a « portrait » format.
- Use a minimum font size of 30pt to ensure that the text remains legible (60pt for the title).
- For a better visibility/readability it is important to use classic fonts (Arial, Verdana, Times …) with a dark color on a light background.
- Printed and brought to the conference by you (display material will be made available to you on site).
- Your poster will be displayed for one day (according to the email received) and must be removed by you at the end of the day, after the « poster mixer and poster discussion » session.
- To print your Poster in Lille, you can contact COPY-TOP: email@example.com | +33 3 59 81 00 20 or firstname.lastname@example.org | +33 3 59 81 00 19
Information via email@example.com.