You are selected for an Oral Communication?
1- Presentation format
- Your presentation must be in POWERPOINT 16/9 Landscape format (*.ppt or *.pptx)
- The .pdf format is not allowed.
- The template that can be downloaded on the conference website must be used for your presentation.
- The application used is not compatible with Keynote, Open office, or Prezi. Therefore, we recommend that you do not use these programs to prepare your presentation.
- We remind you that your presentation must be written in English (mandatory).
- The first slide must also summarize all your potential conflicts of interest (mandatory).
2- If you work on MACINTOSH/APPLE
- To avoid compatibility problems between PC and MAC, we recommend you use common fonts (Arial, Times, Georgia, Helvetica, Trebuchet)
- Please upload the original files (images, videos)
3- If your presentation contains VIDEOS
- Videos must be included in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Videos are accepted in the following formats: .mp4, .wmv, .mpeg, .avi
Presentations must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.You will also be able to drop off your presentation at the preview after your arrival at the conference center.
Note: Your uploaded presentation can be corrected if you wish (by sending the updated version to email@example.com, mentioning the replacement which will automatically replace the old one).
Information via firstname.lastname@example.org.